Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favourite old song sung by Annette live?

+16
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ena-Gothic
Franneke
Anna
KellieBent
killer_shoe
tomsbfc
AngelsFallFirst
lorrie of the lake
PaleEnchantress
TearsOfNightfall
Marit
Caz
Ktsunami
Scarygothgirl
shadowlight166
20 posters

Go down

What is your favourite old song sung by Annette live? Empty What is your favourite old song sung by Annette live?

Post by shadowlight166 Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:37 pm

Annette sings some of the old songs in live performances. Which ones do you think she did really good and which do you think Tarja sang better?

I think she sang Nemo and Wish I had an Angel really well. I think they suited her voice but when I heard her sing Dead to the world I thought it suited Tarja better.
shadowlight166
shadowlight166
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Number of posts : 1018
What is your favourite old song sung by Annette live? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is your favourite old song sung by Annette live? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite old song sung by Annette live? Empty Re: What is your favourite old song sung by Annette live?

Post by Scarygothgirl Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:40 pm

She did Creek Marys Blood very well. I haven't really heard many of the live ones, they did Slaying the Dreamer when I went to see them which I think Anette did quite well with, although it's not quite the same without Tarja immitating a squeezy toy at the end.

EDIT: oh duh she sang like Nemo and there were probably sonme other from once she did...
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Number of posts : 1125
Humor : Mainly sarcastic, but is that not what humour is these days?
What is your favourite old song sung by Annette live? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What is your favourite old song sung by Annette live? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-27

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Buodicca/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite old song sung by Annette live? Empty Re: What is your favourite old song sung by Annette live?

Post by Ktsunami Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:25 pm

I liked Nemo. Razz
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:04 am

Wishmaster Twisted Evil
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 500
Humor : Lots

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:35 am

Ever Dream.
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female
Number of posts : 780

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by TearsOfNightfall Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:46 pm

Out of the songs I've heard her sing live, I actually really liked her preformance of The Siren...different, but I liked it. Ever Dream is another one that I like a lot with her...and I liked Dark Chest Of Wonders at the last concert too (better than I did at the first concert I went to). I also thought Dead To The World, Nemo, and Wish I Had An Angel were all pretty good with her voice, along with most of the others that I've heard - the only songs that I've didn't particularly care for her voice on was Sleeping Sun and Come Cover Me...I love those two songs, but they aren't the same without Tarja.
TearsOfNightfall
TearsOfNightfall
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 394

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by PaleEnchantress Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:08 pm

Nemo

PaleEnchantress
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 3

Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lorrie of the lake Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:31 am

Scarygothgirl wrote:although it's not quite the same without Tarja immitating a squeezy toy at the end.

ROTFLMAO!!!

My favorite Anette-alicious oldie is Everdream. She rocks it. I can't wait to hear her do more.
lorrie of the lake
lorrie of the lake
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 27

Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.myspace.com/lorrieofthelake

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelsFallFirst Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:58 pm

I like how she sings the chorus for "Dark Chest of Wonders" I'm not so much a fan of some of her other versions of old Nightwish but she does brilliantly on that one.
She's definitely improving on the ones I didn't like her doing though, like comparing her singing Nemo in like Feburary to her singing Nemo in July it's definitely better.
AngelsFallFirst
AngelsFallFirst
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 21
Humor : Weird.

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tomsbfc Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:18 pm

"Dark chest" is my favourite as well.I loved it as an opener on the once tour and i'm glad they play it early in the set now as it really gets the crowd warmed up.

I'm not sure i like her singing over the formerly instrumental bit at the end of "Nemo" although she sings the rest of it ok.
tomsbfc
tomsbfc
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Male
Number of posts : 66
Humor : Office, Extras, Blackadder, Steve Coogan, Gavin and Stacey

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_shoe Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:09 pm

I think mine are slaying the dreamer (she rocked that song) and everdream (all time fave)
killer_shoe
killer_shoe
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 19

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:59 pm

Ever Dream is amazing. I love The Siren too. Creek Mary's Blood, Come Cover Me, Higher Than Hope, Nemo, I Wish I Had An Angel. Ok I love all Anette songs Razz
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:41 am

I really like WIHAA. On the others, she just doesn't have that operatic quality, and she can't pull it off. Sad
Anna
Anna
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 36

Registration date : 2008-08-12

https://www.youtube.com/user/WTsource/

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:34 am

When I saw her some weeks ago, I loved her performance of "The Siren", "Dead to the World! and especially "Come Cover Me", she did it amazing, and even some of the fans whom dont like her, they finally admit it she did it and now they respect her Razz Smile

Maybe "Wishmaster" lost the operatic singing ofbefore, but it has won a new way of performance, Anette dances up so funny and lovely :-)
I love you I love more this song now Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 361

Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:56 pm

For me , Ever Dream , Wish I had an Angel :P
Come Cover Me,The Siren,Dead to the World!
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:30 pm

i like Anette singing old songs even she`s much better on DPP songs.My favorite should be Ever Dream and The Siren:D
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:55 pm

GLS!!!!!!
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:58 pm

1.Romanticide
2.Ghost Love Score
3.Ever Dream
4.Sleeping Sun
5.The Siren
and then all the others Razz
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:08 am

Ghost Love Score
WIHAA
DBP
Ever Dream
Romanticide
The Siren
WITA
Nemo
Wishmaster......
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetie_Nettan Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:30 pm

My top 5 >

1* Romanticide ♥♥♥
2* The Siren
3* Dark Chest Of Wonders
4* Dead Boy's Poem
5* Ghost Love Score
Sweetie_Nettan
Sweetie_Nettan
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 57
Humor : =)

Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Ever Dream, The Siren, Romanticide, Ghost Love Score, Dead Boy's Poem, Slaying The Dreamer and Sacrament Of Wilderness.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tapanihietala Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Nemo and Sleeping sun
tapanihietala
tapanihietala
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 76

Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSiren Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:25 pm

I love Sacrament of Wilderness
But i Hate The Siren Laughing (when she sings Laughing)
NightSiren
NightSiren
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 50
Humor : :) :] :} - (: [: {:

Registration date : 2009-05-03

http://pinkiegirlsmp3.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:59 pm

The Siren is one of my favourite songs by Anette. One of my favourite songs played live anyway Smile

I love Come Cover Me alot.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by taytayroxbigtime Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Sleeping Sun. Definately, one of the few songs I like with Anette to be honest.
taytayroxbigtime
taytayroxbigtime
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 75
Humor : Try me...

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down