Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long have you been a Nightwish fan?

+25
tapanihietala
NightSiren
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
funeral freak
Ena-Gothic
KellieBent
Tristania
Franneke
AliyahDuilliath
Anna
Helyanwe
Sins Of Idealism
Dark_Star
Teh Porcupine
LeiaLeFey
tomsbfc
Caz
Ktsunami
kahlan
TearsOfNightfall
themetalinme
The Key
Scarygothgirl
shadowlight166
Marit
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How long have you been a fan?

How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 8 ]
How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 9 ]
How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 28

How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long have you been a Nightwish fan?

Post by NightSiren Sun May 03, 2009 7:56 pm

4 years Very Happy
NightSiren
NightSiren
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 50
Humor : :) :] :} - (: [: {:
How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

http://pinkiegirlsmp3.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long have you been a Nightwish fan?

Post by Ena-Gothic Mon May 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Me too
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe
How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How long have you been a Nightwish fan? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSiren Mon May 04, 2009 6:21 pm

I love them since I've been ten Very Happy
NightSiren
NightSiren
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 50
Humor : :) :] :} - (: [: {:

Registration date : 2009-05-03

http://pinkiegirlsmp3.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Thu May 07, 2009 1:58 pm

cool!
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by tapanihietala Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:41 pm

I have been Nightwish fanatic for two years! NW is the BEST!
tapanihietala
tapanihietala
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 76

Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:30 am

KellieBent wrote:Well since 05 so thats 3 years now. Well a few more months Razz Wow 3 years I had never really thought about that before Smile

It was actually 04. My uncle gave me a Nuclear Blast CD which had Wish I Had An Angel on. Hooked ever since.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Fani Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:54 am

Three years for me Very Happy
Fani
Fani
Promoter
Promoter

Female
Number of posts : 377
Humor : Rawr goes the sheep!

Registration date : 2009-04-05

http://www.withintemptation.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmic Ghost Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:39 am

Since 2008, so two years. Very Happy
Cosmic Ghost
Cosmic Ghost
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 9
Humor : Wait, what?

Registration date : 2010-03-15

http://www.fanfiction.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Reve Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:52 am

It`s for over 5 years now.I was in first grade of highschool when I first heard She is my sin and fell in love instantly.
Lena Reve
Lena Reve
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 4

Registration date : 2010-08-05

http://www.last.fm/user/Lena_Reve

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoMia Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:36 pm

About three years. And I'm so glad that I did find out about them, because it was only because of Nightwish that I found out about many other bands of a similar genre. I only found out about Nightwish because of their Phantom of the Opera cover and that was the first song of their's that I heard. After that I bought their album Century Child and have loved them ever since!! Smile

IndigoMia
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 1

Registration date : 2010-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2