Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when...

+18
Fani
Ena-Gothic
Ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
killer_shoe
lorrie of the lake
Anna
TearsOfNightfall
The Key
Dark_Star
Helyanwe
funeral freak
Sins Of Idealism
KalliopePhoenix
Powersymphonia
LeiaLeFey
Marit
shadowlight166
22 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when... - Page 4 Empty Re: You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when...

Post by Fani Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:12 pm

When you want to hit someone in the face because they said Bill from Tokio Hotel is hotter then Tuomas. Wtf? I wouldn't even classify Bill as a guy.
Fani
Fani
Promoter
Promoter

Female
Number of posts : 377
Humor : Rawr goes the sheep!
You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

http://www.withintemptation.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when... - Page 4 Empty Re: You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when...

Post by Teh Porcupine Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:13 pm

^ NO WAY. IN AMERICA? I'D EXPLODE. GAH<3

Oh gawd...I have some many of these...my entire life is a you know you are obsessed with Nw when moment.
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 121
Humor : At Nightwish's expense, of course
You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:15 pm

Yeah in America!! It was a squee-fest. My mom herded me out after, because she was so embarassed. Razz

When you want to steal the DPP poster from the window of Record & Tape Traders.
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fani Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:18 pm

When you want to add a little pendulum to your dogs collar Razz
Fani
Fani
Promoter
Promoter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:27 pm

When you name all the characters in a video game after the Nw bunch. I am so hoping Tuomas and Tarja characters hook-up.
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:30 pm

^ Make a Kayleigh for Tuomas to hook up with!!

...when you say something like that. Laughing
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:34 pm

And the fight for Tuomas begins Razz

*looks around at walls*

Yep I'm obsessed. I even have me a pound coin on the wall because it says Nemo on it Very Happy
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:37 pm

Kellie if you and I fight I have a distinct height advantage. Razz And I'd share with you...it would be more fun that way. Twisted Evil

When you want to buy a little Jack Sparrow like Tuomas had.
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:41 pm

I dont mind sharing with you Wink Tuomas is in for a treat now Twisted Evil

When you cut your Bloodstock wristband off exactly 4 months to the day of seeing Nightwish whilst listening to the Nightwish bootleg from BOA. Was a sad sad day Sad

When you have the confetti and tinsel from the London show stuck on your wall.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 am

Too bad Tuomas was set aside for me long ago.

When you genuily think Tuomas and you would make a good couple.

WE WOULD.
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:10 am

Tayla told me earlier me and Tuomas would make a good couple Razz He likes drinking and getting naked for a sauna. I'd happily join in Razz

I think I'd be good for Emppu, I'm shorter than him Smile
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 am

WHERE IS MY SIGNATURE?
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:21 am

Have you put it in?
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:21 am

YES. I HAVE AND IT'S KEWL. OMG. THIS IS UNEXCEPTABLE.

EDIT: I had NO checked under always display my signature. And here I was blaming the fact that Tarja is in my sig Sad
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:26 am

Still not come up Sad is it put in as [img] or whatever it is?
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:36 am

Here it is.

When SHE IS MY SIN is your ringtone I love you
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:39 am

Smile Escapist is my ringtone.

When you plan to kidnap Emppu in London and let him sleep in the sink. And when you actually renamed the hotels sink Emppu's bed Razz
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:54 am

When you relate every single thing in your life to Nw.
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:21 am

When you can't stand Epica because they sound like they want to Nightwish. Evil or Very Mad
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:48 am

^^I don't think Epica sound like Nightwish Razz

When on the past three days you've only listened to NW and nothing else except Subscribe and PAIN Razz
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Fani Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:13 pm

When your friends know you have about 40 something posters of Nightwish on your bedroom walls Razz
Fani
Fani
Promoter
Promoter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:24 pm

When you totally envy the stalkers that had a change for an autograph and picture at Sibiu Rolling Eyes
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fani Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:33 pm

When you have so many ideas for a set related to Nightwish but you're v. dissapointed when you can't.
Fani
Fani
Promoter
Promoter

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:46 pm

When you stalk Anette's blog almost every minute just hoping for another reply Razz
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:34 pm

^I agree with that 100%

When you need to make one graphics with them every day (that's me) Razz .
An when someone says Night...you scream WISH!
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next