Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March

+6
Jonni Exile
Scarygothgirl
Ktsunami
Kate
Caz
PurpleFusions
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March Empty Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:41 pm

Anyone else going to this date?

Back to top Go down

Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March Empty Re: Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March

Post by PurpleFusions Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:28 pm

No...but am going to the Manchester date; April 4th! LoL
PurpleFusions
PurpleFusions
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Male
Number of posts : 185
Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March Empty Re: Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March

Post by Caz Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:00 pm

And i'm going to the London 1 on wednesday!!! bounce
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 500
Humor : Lots
Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:11 pm

Caz wrote:And i'm going to the London 1 on wednesday!!! bounce

I wanna go Wednesday!!!! I have to wait till Saturday Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleFusions Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:12 am

I have to wait even longer Sad...
PurpleFusions
PurpleFusions
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:46 am

Still, it'll be worth it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleFusions Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:41 am

Indeedy
PurpleFusions
PurpleFusions
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:59 pm

I'm going to the gig on Saturday (tee, hee!!).
Kate
Kate
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 41
Humor : Depends on what it is

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:06 am

Have fun...I wish I lived in England Smile
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Just getting ready to go to my show. I'll try to take some pics to show you all tomorrow Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:40 pm

s_dudley wrote:Just getting ready to go to my show. I'll try to take some pics to show you all tomorrow Very Happy

Have fun! Twisted Evil
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 500
Humor : Lots

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:35 am

Just got back. WOW! Shocked That's all i'm saying for tonight. I'll give you a de-briefing of it tomorrow.

p.s Take some pics? How's 176 for ya! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:06 pm

I had the best time of my life there. It was so amazing! And Tuomas looked at me and opened his eyes really wide so I screamed and he laughed. And he kept giving me eye contact all the way through it was so amazing and then near the end he pointed at me and threw his drink at me, which landed neatly in my hand, splashed all over my arm then slipped from my grip onto the other side of the barrier. Then the stage people picked it up and gave it to the girls next to us. It was so amazing I have so much to say about it it was the most amazing thing in my life...
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Number of posts : 1125
Humor : Mainly sarcastic, but is that not what humour is these days?

Registration date : 2008-03-27

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Buodicca/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:10 pm

I almost caught Jukka's drumstick at the end but as I jumped up my glasses fell off so I pulled my hand down to look for them. Luckily my mate caught it so he's gonna send me a pic to post on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:14 pm

Did Jukka throw his drumsticks? I couldn't really see much other that Tuomas because we chose to stand right infront of him. At the beginning there was a single person between me and my friend and the barrier at the front but by the end we'd pushed our way through... It felt like a dream it was so amazing. We saw Ewo as well during the support act.
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:17 pm

I was on the right side of the floor so I saw mostly Emppu and Marco all night. Right at the end, when they were going off the stage, Jukka threw one of his drumsticks by us. I may have caught it had my glasses not fallen off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonni Exile Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:42 pm

It was a awesome night !! You might have seen me waving my Finland flag like a crazy person

Jonni Exile
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 2

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:43 pm

Haha! I saw you! Razz lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:59 pm

It was such an amzing night I wish it lasted forever.
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:03 pm

Not sure if I could have lasted that long Razz My back was killin me and so were my boots. Plus I already had 176 pics taken and that was more than enough to sort through! Razz lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:40 pm

I only really started feeling the pain once we'd left. Although it was quite painful when the girls next to us kept hitting us and pulling our hair... I swear she bit me at one point!
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Well the one in front of me smelled like used cat litter. I swear she hadn't had a wash!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:31 pm

I thought that the concert was excellent but the venue is dire. I would have enjoyed it far more if I could have seen the actual group and been able to breathe!! Two morons behind me kept pushing and shoving so much that had I been a bit taller (and male!) I would have turned around and decked them!!

The music was absolutely fantastic though. The only bit I didn't enjoy was the light sequence during Slaying the Dreamer. I must admit to closing my eyes tightly and covering them too. I hate that sort of lighting! Showing my age now!!

I hope that when they come around again, they pick a better venue! If not , I have already made contingency plans of how we are going to get a better view etc! Watch this space!! Laughing
Kate
Kate
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 41
Humor : Depends on what it is

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:29 pm

I had a perfect view of Tuomas (but not anyone else unless they came over to that side of the stage- which they did quite often) but it made me feel bad because we'd got that space by pushing the girls in front of us out of the way, but I mean, she did bite me so she deserved to be taken away from Tuomas. I remember after the support act the tech guys come onstage and uncovered Tuomas's keyboard and me and my friend screamed and then evryone else screamed. I enjoyed that day so much.
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Haha! That was you then? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next