Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will Anette stay in NW?

+19
Ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Tristania
Ena-Gothic
KellieBent
AngelsFallFirst
kahlan
TearsOfNightfall
themetalinme
Sheila
killer_shoe
tomsbfc
The Key
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Dark_Star
Scarygothgirl
cowluva
Caz
wildchild
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How long will Anette stay in NW? Empty How long will Anette stay in NW?

Post by wildchild Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:33 pm

I don't think Annete will stay too long in NW.After all,she has a child.
This is going to be one exhausting tour...I'm afraid that after this,Annete will get bored of everything.She'll probably record one more album and then leave NW.When she gets 40,she'll only think about her family and child.

But who knows,maybe Annete will rock hard even when she gets much older?Madonna is 50,and she doing stripptease on the stage,so I don't see problems in Annete headbanging in her 40-ies..heh,just kidding Laughing

If she ever leaves NW,what do you think,what kind of singer they will get?

And,ever thought about Tarja coming back?

It happens.Bruce Dickinson left Iron maiden,and suddenly came back after 6 years.And we have the same story with Iced earth...I heard Matt is coming back.
So,what do you think?Will they ever reunite with Tarja again?
wildchild
wildchild
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 163
How long will Anette stay in NW? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How long will Anette stay in NW? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

How long will Anette stay in NW? Empty Re: How long will Anette stay in NW?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:27 am

I reckon Anette will ask herself the same question after the tour is over. I hope she will be there for a while as I feel she suits how Nightwish are now.

As for Tarja ever coming back, i'm not sure. If Anette leaves then I would hope that Tarja came back but after what happened and how her husband is I can't see it happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by wildchild Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:58 am

And if something happens to Marcello? Twisted Evil (oh,I'm so twisted and macabre)
wildchild
wildchild
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

How long will Anette stay in NW? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How long will Anette stay in NW? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:14 am

I don't think she would leave, she'd be mad to. And from the look of how much fun she was having wednesday night i don't think she'll leave ever! Razz I'm sure she realised the amount of hard work and effort she would have to put in to it, but she did apply after all, why would she then give it all up?
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 500
Humor : Lots

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wildchild Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:54 am

Caz wrote:I don't think she would leave, she'd be mad to. And from the look of how much fun she was having wednesday night i don't think she'll leave ever! Razz I'm sure she realised the amount of hard work and effort she would have to put in to it, but she did apply after all, why would she then give it all up?
I'm glad to hear this(I miss emoticon with champagne
wildchild
wildchild
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by cowluva Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:06 am

i think how long she stays will depend a lot on her kid (or whether she puts herself or her family first.) we'll just have to see, unexpected things happen sometimes.
cowluva
cowluva
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 14

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Even if Traja went back to the band Tuomas would still say no, afterall he made the decision to get rid of her, and they're all happier their separate ways. I don't think Annette would leave because of her son, Marco has kids, Jukka has kids, yet they still love the band so much. I think Annette has settled right in in the band and I don't think she'll plan to leave anytime soon.
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Number of posts : 1125
Humor : Mainly sarcastic, but is that not what humour is these days?

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Buodicca/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Star Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:44 pm

I don't think she will leave. Nightwish is the biggest thing she has ever done. Plus isn't her child a teenager?
Dark_Star
Dark_Star
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 95

http://www.myspace.com/priscillapotts

Back to top Go down

Post by wildchild Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:25 pm

Dark_Star wrote:I don't think she will leave. Nightwish is the biggest thing she has ever done. Plus isn't her child a teenager?
teenager???Wait a minute,how old was she when the child was born?Like 20?Sounds incredible to me Shocked
wildchild
wildchild
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Star Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:16 am

Yeah I know...but I'm pretty sure her kid is a teen. At least, people I have chatted with on these forums seem to be really certain of that Razz
Dark_Star
Dark_Star
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 95

http://www.myspace.com/priscillapotts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deceiver-Of-Fools Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:24 am

I'd say Anette is in for the long haul. She's really settled in. I thought her kid was around the 10-11 mark?? Imagine...going on tour with Mum during the summer holidays...all those months with Tuomas....
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 13

Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:16 am

wildchild wrote:I don't think Annete will stay too long in NW.After all,she has a child.
This is going to be one exhausting tour...I'm afraid that after this,Annete will get bored of everything.She'll probably record one more album and then leave NW.When she gets 40,she'll only think about her family and child.

But who knows,maybe Annete will rock hard even when she gets much older?Madonna is 50,and she doing stripptease on the stage,so I don't see problems in Annete headbanging in her 40-ies..heh,just kidding Laughing

If she ever leaves NW,what do you think,what kind of singer they will get?

And,ever thought about Tarja coming back?

It happens.Bruce Dickinson left Iron maiden,and suddenly came back after 6 years.And we have the same story with Iced earth...I heard Matt is coming back.
So,what do you think?Will they ever reunite with Tarja again?

I dont think she will stay in NW, too. But I think (and I want) Tarja is great in her solo album. I dont want her in NW again! No
The Key
The Key
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 383
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tomsbfc Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:34 pm

Anette's son is only 7 years old but as others have said others in the band have children too. It must be quite hard when they are on the road but once they finish touring they get a long break while Tuomas is writing new material. Obviously at this time some of them choose to work with side projects.
tomsbfc
tomsbfc
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Male
Number of posts : 66
Humor : Office, Extras, Blackadder, Steve Coogan, Gavin and Stacey

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by wildchild Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:52 pm

tomsbfc wrote:Anette's son is only 7 years old but as others have said others in the band have children too. It must be quite hard when they are on the road but once they finish touring they get a long break while Tuomas is writing new material. Obviously at this time some of them choose to work with side projects.
yeah,Marco has TWINS!!!!But being mother is harder
wildchild
wildchild
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:55 pm

It's gotta be hard for all of them who have kids but at least they can support each other, being in the same position as each other. Like tomsbfc said, at least they get a long break once the touring is done with.

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_shoe Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:21 pm

To be honest I seriously doubt that Anette will leave nightwish, and besides Jukka has kids and it hasn't affected him in anyway. Besides I would miss seeing anette on stage because she's just fantastic, especially after seeing her on sunday.
To be brutally honest I wouldn't want tarja to rejoin nightwish. Because it would just make nightwish her backing band again. And the energy they had on stage last night is 10 times better and it would be a shame to lose that, they're more of a band now then what they were with tarja.
killer_shoe
killer_shoe
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:30 pm

Definately. When I went to see to see them on the once tour, you could tell that Tarja was trying to be the centre of attention, which was hard considering she didn't really try to get the fans going, but when I saw them on Saturday you could tell that they were more like a band. They all connected with each other brilliantly and Anette really got the fans going every chance she got.

The main difference is that Tarja acted as though it was all for her where as Anette is just like the rest of them, she wants to put on a show for the fans and give everyone a great night whilst having fun themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by cowluva Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:18 pm

wildchild wrote:
tomsbfc wrote:Anette's son is only 7 years old but as others have said others in the band have children too. It must be quite hard when they are on the road but once they finish touring they get a long break while Tuomas is writing new material. Obviously at this time some of them choose to work with side projects.
yeah,Marco has TWINS!!!!But being mother is harder
agreed. do we know if she's married? this kid can't grow up on a tour bus
cowluva
cowluva
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:33 pm

She is married although she uses her maiden name Olzen, which I don't like. I think that's one of the only things I dislike about her, her choice not to use her married name... I respect marriage very much.
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:01 pm

Scarygothgirl wrote:She is married although she uses her maiden name Olzen, which I don't like. I think that's one of the only things I dislike about her, her choice not to use her married name... I respect marriage very much.

I suppose it was a case of fans knew her already and she though it would confuse people. Maybe she'll use it at some point now that so many people know her now. It is important, I do agree with you on that but I suppose she has her reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by wildchild Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:54 pm

Scarygothgirl wrote:She is married although she uses her maiden name Olzen, which I don't like. I think that's one of the only things I dislike about her, her choice not to use her married name... I respect marriage very much.
but you see,if I was married,I would still be using my maiden name because I like it so much...I actually hate the fact we have to use our husbands name when we get married...it seems like we belong to our husbands.I hate it! Evil or Very Mad
wildchild
wildchild
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:42 pm

wildchild wrote:
but you see,if I was married,I would still be using my maiden name because I like it so much...I actually hate the fact we have to use our husbands name when we get married...it seems like we belong to our husbands.I hate it! Evil or Very Mad

Yeah i do agree with you there, i think it should be our choice, and it is our choice! But the only reason i would take my husbands name is because i would want the same name as my children, i've already changed my last name to my partners for that very reason. But i agree with you, and i don't think woman should be discriminated against if they wish to keep their name
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 500
Humor : Lots

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:55 am

Anette seems to click with Nightwish really well. I do prefer the Tarja era of music, but Anette seems to have more of a "friendship chemistry" with the rest of the band. Appearance can certainly deceive, though.

I imagine that Anette will be with Nightwish for several more years to come.
Sheila
Sheila
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 10

Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.myspace.com/sorglig

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:36 pm

wildchild wrote:

I'm very traditional in my views in that way, If I get married I would want to be my husbands possession, as that is originally what marriage was about, but I understand it's not a common viewpoint these days.
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:42 pm

Scarygothgirl wrote:
wildchild wrote:

I'm very traditional in my views in that way, If I get married I would want to be my husbands possession, as that is originally what marriage was about, but I understand it's not a common viewpoint these days.

It's true that it's not a common viewpoint these days but at the end of the day we all have our different views on things. It's what makes us individuals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next