Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think is The Islander right choise for the next

+6
TearsOfNightfall
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Dark_Star
wildchild
Caz
Marit
10 posters

Go down

What do you think is The Islander right choise for the next Empty What do you think is The Islander right choise for the next single?

Post by Marit Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:27 pm

So what do you think about their next single? The Isalnder is a little bit different from the other Nightwish work I mean is it the right choice?

In my opinion it is good choice cause Marco's vocals are good and it's nice when the band does do something different sometimes. But in case there's not much Anette's vocals...I think they should introduce more Anette but overall I think this is a good choice for a single... Smile
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female
Number of posts : 780
What do you think is The Islander right choise for the next Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you think is The Islander right choise for the next Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

What do you think is The Islander right choise for the next Empty Re: What do you think is The Islander right choise for the next

Post by Caz Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:20 pm

Yeah i think it's a great song. I love the fact Marco is singing most of it and the music is great and it really is a nice change from the norm Twisted Evil
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 500
Humor : Lots
What do you think is The Islander right choise for the next Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you think is The Islander right choise for the next Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

What do you think is The Islander right choise for the next Empty Re: What do you think is The Islander right choise for the next

Post by wildchild Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:30 pm

I'm not sure...oh,if they just could chose PATP...but it's too long,expecialy for the video.

7days to the wolves would be a better idea...it's a very underrated song
wildchild
wildchild
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:46 pm

wildchild wrote:I'm not sure...oh,if they just could chose PATP...but it's too long,expecialy for the video.

7days to the wolves would be a better idea...it's a very underrated song

Yeah i like that song, i think that should be their next single Twisted Evil
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 500
Humor : Lots

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Star Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:07 am

I agree, 7 Days To The Wolves is underrated.
I think it should be their next single.
Dark_Star
Dark_Star
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 95

http://www.myspace.com/priscillapotts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deceiver-Of-Fools Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:09 am

What? Have they announced that it will be The Islander? I love that song!! Though it's not single material...7 Days To The Wolves would be good, but I don't want to see either song shortened...they're two of my favourites from the album. I'd love to see their music videos though... Very Happy
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 13

Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by TearsOfNightfall Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:32 pm

The Islander is an...interesting choice. I like the song, but I don't think it's a good representation of the band at whole. I mean, they're a symphonic metal band, but the last few singles haven't showed that very well. I also would have liked to have seen them pick a song that featured more of Anette on vocals this time as well, the last two really haven't. Bye Bye Beaufitul did have Anette singing somewhat, but was lead by Marco, and Erämaan Viimeinen didn't feature her at all.

Personally, I think Sahara would have been the best choice for the next single. It has a lot of potential for an interesting video, and let's us glimpse the classic Nightwish sound while still being just a bit different. I also think it's one of Anette's best performances vocally. If not Sahara, Cadence Of Her Last Breath would have been my next choice.
TearsOfNightfall
TearsOfNightfall
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowlight166 Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:28 pm

I think that The Islander is a good choice for a single because it shows a different side to Nightwish.
shadowlight166
shadowlight166
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Number of posts : 1018

Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:22 am

It was terrible choice for a single. I like the song, but it isn't single-ish. Thats the problem with Nightwish releasing singles, they aren't that commerical. Razz
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:46 pm

I love this osng very much,one of my favorite from DPP
but isn`t a good idea for a single... Neutral
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:14 pm

I do not know...
I only know that I am crazy for this song
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:55 pm

Ena-Gothic wrote:I do not know...
I only know that I am crazy for this song
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Hhehehehe... Wink
I love it's cover
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down