Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Nightwish CD are you?

+14
NightSiren
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Ena-Gothic
KellieBent
Marit
Tristania
Teh Porcupine
Scarygothgirl
Sins Of Idealism
Anna
shadowlight166
The Key
PurpleFusions
Franneke
18 posters

Go down

Which Nightwish CD are you? Empty Which Nightwish CD are you?

Post by Franneke Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:44 am

Sorry if here's the wrong place to put this, move it if it's so please Razz

You are: Angels Fall First---
Extremely imaginitive, and passionate. Deep in your heart, you still hold a place for all those childhood fairy tales you read. You can make the driest school textbook into some sort of riveting novel. You are very friendly, but at the same time eccentric, since you know that if you are anyone but yourself, you would be unhappy. It's very easy for you to slip off into your little happy place.
You have a certain desirable quality that other people wish they had. Because of this, you have a lot of admirers and friends. You can sometimes be classified as the "jokester" or "Class clown" because of your free and witty nature. While people will find you fun, and may not take you very seriously because most of your ideas are completely outrageous, you know your ideas are best. Often times, they are. Keep being yourself!

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/283673/which-nightwish-cd-are-you
Franneke
Franneke
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 361
Which Nightwish CD are you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which Nightwish CD are you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Which Nightwish CD are you? Empty Re: Which Nightwish CD are you?

Post by PurpleFusions Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:36 pm

You are: Once---
Dark, observant, and ever so slightly poetic, quite the introvert, aren't you? Congratulations, you're brilliant. To most people, you can seem very intense yet down to earth. History is a big thing for you. This does not necessarilly mean that you excell in history class. You probably think a lot about your past, and what sorts of events led to who you are now. You are very calculating, and you probably take lots of pleasure in reading.
Unfortunately, a good number of your peers either find you very intimidating or simply don't want to be around you because of your serious and pessimistic disposition However, in your heart, you are probably a very content person, and even, dare I say it... a little artistic?
PurpleFusions
PurpleFusions
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Male
Number of posts : 185
Which Nightwish CD are you? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which Nightwish CD are you? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:40 pm

You're Angels fall first

Extremely imaginitive, and passionate. Deep in your heart, you still hold a place for all those childhood fairy tales you read. You can make the driest school textbook into some sort of riveting novel. You are very friendly, but at the same time eccentric, since you know that if you are anyone but yourself, you would be unhappy. It's very easy for you to slip off into your little happy place.
You have a certain desirable quality that other people wish they had. Because of this, you have a lot of admirers and friends. You can sometimes be classified as the "jokester" or "Class clown" because of your free and witty nature. While people will find you fun, and may not take you very seriously because most of your ideas are completely outrageous, you know your ideas are best. Often times, they are. Keep being yourself!
The Key
The Key
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 383
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowlight166 Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:25 pm

Dark, observant, and ever so slightly poetic, quite the introvert, aren't you? Congratulations, you're brilliant. To most people, you can seem very intense yet down to earth. History is a big thing for you. This does not necessarilly mean that you excell in history class. You probably think a lot about your past, and what sorts of events led to who you are now. You are very calculating, and you probably take lots of pleasure in reading.
Unfortunately, a good number of your peers either find you very intimidating or simply don't want to be around you because of your serious and pessimistic disposition However, in your heart, you are probably a very content person, and even, dare I say it... a little artistic?
shadowlight166
shadowlight166
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Number of posts : 1018

Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:33 am

Anna
Anna
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 36

Registration date : 2008-08-12

https://www.youtube.com/user/WTsource/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sins Of Idealism Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:27 am

You are: Century child ---
Gentle, caring, and a healer to all, Everyone seems to be naturally drawn to your innocent and slightly naive nature. And why wouldn't they be? you do wonderful deeds for everyone, and expect nothing in return.
Despite the fact that you are very bright, stronger and more aggressive people tend to take advantage of you.
One of your most admirable abilities is looking beyond appearence/personality, and simply loving anything that's alive. Your unbreakable purity and optimism lets you love even the most beastly of people. Though you adore humanity, you still need your peace and quiet.
Sins Of Idealism
Sins Of Idealism
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 142

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:15 pm

Gentle, caring, and a healer to all, Everyone seems to be naturally drawn to your innocent and slightly naive nature. And why wouldn't they be? you do wonderful deeds for everyone, and expect nothing in return.
Despite the fact that you are very bright, stronger and more aggressive people tend to take advantage of you.
One of your most admirable abilities is looking beyond appearence/personality, and simply loving anything that's alive. Your unbreakable purity and optimism lets you love even the most beastly of people. Though you adore humanity, you still need your peace and quiet.
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Number of posts : 1125
Humor : Mainly sarcastic, but is that not what humour is these days?

Registration date : 2008-03-27

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Buodicca/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:30 am

It's true...CC is by far my favorite album<333333333
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 121
Humor : At Nightwish's expense, of course

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristania Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:48 pm

You are: Oceanborn---
Sophisticated and seemingly flawless. You are very extroverted, and always at the center of attention. You often don't even try to be! Your talented, bold, and most likely very visual. You find beauty even in the most macabre images. Of course, you would never let your dear friends know such things. You do have an image to keep up.
Though you may be a great person at heart, you can often seem superficial to most. Very few people realize that you see the world from an entirely different angle than most.
"That's pretty" is probably often a common phrase of yours. You can often realize which words sound best together, and try to use those combinations in sentences.
Bottom line, you NEED beauty. When you are around spectacular imagery, you just feel right at home. You're a very interesting person.
Tristania
Tristania
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 88
Humor : I don't have any humour feeling

Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://www.mintyspievoje.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:38 pm

Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female
Number of posts : 780

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:54 pm

Aww I wanted Century Child Razz I love Once anyway Smile
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:39 am

Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Which Nightwish CD are you? Folder14
----
That`s awesome!I love Angels Fall First it defintely in my top 3 fave NW albums,i love its acoustically style,a great opening album!
but even of that i wish i was Once,i don`t know that`s really my fave NW album Razz
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:59 pm

same like me
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:06 pm

I like AFF even if it`s my last fave album,because all albums rock! Very Happy
I wish they had DPP too,thought....
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:36 pm

Yes...If there is DPP...I would be that one
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:51 pm

I think AFF really describes me...but still not my favorite Laughing
I wanted Oceanborn Razz
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by NightSiren Sun May 03, 2009 7:54 pm

NightSiren
NightSiren
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 50
Humor : :) :] :} - (: [: {:

Registration date : 2009-05-03

http://pinkiegirlsmp3.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tapanihietala Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:39 pm

Sophisticated and seemingly flawless. You are very extroverted, and always at the center of attention. You often don't even try to be! Your talented, bold, and most likely very visual. You find beauty even in the most macabre images. Of course, you would never let your dear friends know such things. You do have an image to keep up.
Though you may be a great person at heart, you can often seem superficial to most. Very few people realize that you see the world from an entirely different angle than most.
"That's pretty" is probably often a common phrase of yours. You can often realize which words sound best together, and try to use those combinations in sentences.
Bottom line, you NEED beauty. When you are around spectacular imagery, you just feel right at home. You're a very interesting person.
tapanihietala
tapanihietala
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 76

Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Fani Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Fani
Fani
Promoter
Promoter

Female
Number of posts : 377
Humor : Rawr goes the sheep!

Registration date : 2009-04-05

http://www.withintemptation.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Didn't realise I'd already done this. Though this time I got a better result Smile

Tis quite true you know.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:58 pm

Which Nightwish CD are you? 1116451831_sOceanborn
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmic Ghost Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:30 am

Which Nightwish CD are you? Nightwish-once

You are: Once-

Well, I'll be damned. My favourite NW album~.
Cosmic Ghost
Cosmic Ghost
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 9
Humor : Wait, what?

Registration date : 2010-03-15

http://www.fanfiction.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down