Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anette talking about shows and fans

3 posters

Go down

Anette talking about shows and fans Empty Anette talking about shows and fans

Post by Franneke Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:45 am

This it's from some brazilian program, I think this vid deserves its own thread because here Anette's talking about what she thinks about fans reactions, about standing-in another singer, about fans, about shows, especially on this tour.Please give it a look Smile

I love her and I admire her! She's such a brave, profesional and sweet person ( at least what I see through this vid and tons of antoher interviews Razz) Cant wait untill sunday 23 to see NW with her!
Franneke
Franneke
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 361
Anette talking about shows and fans Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anette talking about shows and fans Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Anette talking about shows and fans Empty Re: Anette talking about shows and fans

Post by The Key Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:32 pm

hehe

That's a bit funny "fans showing fingers" .. hehe... But it's not a good atitude. If I don't like some artist I don't go to his concert and I don't buy the album. It's simple!
The Key
The Key
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 383
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Anette talking about shows and fans Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anette talking about shows and fans Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Anette talking about shows and fans Empty Re: Anette talking about shows and fans

Post by Ena-Gothic Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:50 pm

thoose fans with "fingers" were really rude...if they do not like her...why are they comong to the concert??!!! Evil or Very Mad
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down