Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like and dislike about Tarja?

+16
tapanihietala
Ena-Gothic
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Tristania
AngelsFallFirst
Capp0n
shadowlight166
Scarygothgirl
cowluva
FallenHalos
Franneke
wildchild
Caz
Dark_Star
The Key
Marit
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What do you like and dislike about Tarja? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you like and dislike about Tarja?

Post by Ena-Gothic Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:55 pm

I dislike some of her dresses
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe
What do you like and dislike about Tarja? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you like and dislike about Tarja? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

What do you like and dislike about Tarja? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you like and dislike about Tarja?

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:01 pm

I dislike her eyes,freaky Shocked
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P
What do you like and dislike about Tarja? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you like and dislike about Tarja? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by tapanihietala Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:32 pm

She has a real beautiful voice, and in the videos i watched, her behaviors look very nice so i find her funny, cute and very very nice. but i think she made a big wrong in her life, but i think it was a good change for Nightwish becuz Anette's voice so different and funny! Anette's Great! (DPP<3)
Tarja was great! but now i don't find her solo carrier fine... I think Tarja won't be fine without Tuomas in her carrier.

and i'm sorry for my bad english, i hope you'll understand Sad
tapanihietala
tapanihietala
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 76

Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 pm

I understand Razz
Tarja really has a nice voice. But this band , the one with sshe sings isn't that good.
They need to practice more , so they will be better
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by funeral freak Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:27 am

Ena-Gothic wrote:I understand Razz
Tarja really has a nice voice. But this band , the one with sshe sings isn't that good.
They need to practice more , so they will be better

i think the same, she´s a great singer, but this band isn´t, they need some practice
funeral freak
funeral freak
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female
Number of posts : 784

Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:43 am

I love Tarja's voice. It's very powerful and can easily over power a full band. Her overall presence is really captivating - you can't not pay attention to her.

I dislike her solo project. I dislike her with red hair. I loathe her covers. Razz
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:07 am

I'm not sure what exactly I like so much about Tarja. I just love her.

I don't like that she lets her husband be such a big part and control her life.
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 121
Humor : At Nightwish's expense, of course

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by tapanihietala Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Teh Porcupine wrote:

I don't like that she lets her husband be such a big part and control her life.

i agree with you

and
i like her hair when it's long, so beautiful! Smile i dislike her some covers, for example smells like teen spirit, a nirvana cover. i like her duet with martin kesici leaving you for me, it's a nice song!
tapanihietala
tapanihietala
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 76

Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:28 am

I love everything about Tarja. She has the most incredible voice in the world, she's just amazing. She's just captivating, I dont know what it is.

I dislike her husband. Yeah I only have the book to go on blah blah but I dont like him.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:10 am

I dislike that she is Finnish and I am not.
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:18 pm

xD Good point.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Also I dislike that she has some many kewl dresses. I want.
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3