Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Century Child - How do you rate it?

+12
Anna
Helyanwe
AngelsFallFirst
TearsOfNightfall
Caz
themetalinme
Sheila
Dark_Star
The Key
wildchild
Marit
PurpleFusions
16 posters

Go down

Century Child - How do you rate it?

Century Child - How do you rate it? Vote_lcap0%Century Child - How do you rate it? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Century Child - How do you rate it? Vote_lcap0%Century Child - How do you rate it? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Century Child - How do you rate it? Vote_lcap6%Century Child - How do you rate it? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Century Child - How do you rate it? Vote_lcap24%Century Child - How do you rate it? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
Century Child - How do you rate it? Vote_lcap70%Century Child - How do you rate it? Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 17

Century Child - How do you rate it? Empty Century Child - How do you rate it?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:00 pm

5/5 no doubt. This is my favourite album out of the lot and was also the first album I bought. I can listen to this album all day Razz

Back to top Go down

Century Child - How do you rate it? Empty Re: Century Child - How do you rate it?

Post by PurpleFusions Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:45 pm

Again, 5/5 from me for this one. Every song is very listenable on this album..
PurpleFusions
PurpleFusions
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Male
Number of posts : 185
Century Child - How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Century Child - How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Century Child - How do you rate it? Empty Re: Century Child - How do you rate it?

Post by Marit Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:27 pm

Laughing 5/5 this album is my big big big big love I love you lol! Tarja's vocals are best here (I count only NW albums with her not My Winter Storm cause her best vocals overall are there) Musically style is absolutly perfect...And definitely it's very dark album anyway lyrics are great Very Happy
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female
Number of posts : 780
Century Child - How do you rate it? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Century Child - How do you rate it? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by wildchild Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:02 pm

5/4....just because of Slaying the dreamer,and weak vocal performance in Phantom of the opera.

But there are great tracks like Dead to the world,Ever dream,Bless the child,BOTB
wildchild
wildchild
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:10 pm

4/5

Only because I like Slaying the dreamer, Dead to the world, End of all hope and Beauty of the beast.
The Key
The Key
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 383
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Star Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:11 pm

5/5

Another great Nightwish album. Century Child is definitely the easiest one to listen to.
Dark_Star
Dark_Star
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 95

http://www.myspace.com/priscillapotts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:50 am

3.5 / 5.

It contains some of Nightwish's best material (Bless the Child, Ever Dream, Slaying the Dreamer, and the Phantom of the Opera cover), but several songs bore me.
Sheila
Sheila
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 10

Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.myspace.com/sorglig

Back to top Go down

Post by themetalinme Sat May 31, 2008 6:12 pm

5/5 Cointains my two favorite songs: Feel For You and Beauty of the Beast Very Happy
themetalinme
themetalinme
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 262

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:17 pm

Can't believe i haven't posted here yet Rolling Eyes

5/5!!! Fantastic album bounce
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 500
Humor : Lots

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TearsOfNightfall Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:57 pm

5/5 definitely.

I love this album...and it's the album that really got me cemented into both Nightwish and female-fronted metal in general, so it's quite special to me. I find it a bit different than Nightwish's other works...darker and more melancholic, but I just love the thick atmosphere on this album - it's a beautiful release! And lyric-wise it's probably my overall favorite NW album too.
TearsOfNightfall
TearsOfNightfall
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelsFallFirst Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:07 pm

My favourite, it's really just perfection. "Ever dream" was the song which made me fall in love with Nightwish.
5/5.
AngelsFallFirst
AngelsFallFirst
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 21
Humor : Weird.

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Helyanwe Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:27 pm

It was the first metal album I bought(10-10-2003),I love it...

Last edited by Helyanwe on Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Helyanwe
Helyanwe
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 26

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:42 am

4/5

It's a really great album! I love The End Of All Hope and The Phantom Of The Opera. Overall, its a really good album.
Anna
Anna
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 36

Registration date : 2008-08-12

https://www.youtube.com/user/WTsource/

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:18 pm

5/5 it's a masterpiece from start to finish Smile Just amazing probably my favourite album Smile
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:10 pm

5/5
can this tell everything Question
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristania Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:27 pm

4/5 because I can't live with Beauty and the beast. Just can't. No
Tristania
Tristania
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 88
Humor : I don't have any humour feeling

Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://www.mintyspievoje.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:09 pm

4/5
i love BOTB,Ever Dream,End Of All Hope,Dead To The World..
the songs are quite dar,and beautiful..but is a little "pale"to me..don`t get me wrong i love it,but it`s just like something is missing pale
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down