Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it?

+15
AngelsFallFirst
funeral freak
TearsOfNightfall
Scarygothgirl
themetalinme
The Key
Scrin
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Dark_Star
Kate
Franneke
wildchild
Marit
PurpleFusions
Caz
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it?

Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 11 ]
Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 27

Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it?

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:25 pm

4/5
it`s a really good one, but not their besat.I mean i love Anette`s voice.She is adorable...but it`s still place for improovement,and i think the next albums will come better Wink
i love tjose tracks:never stop listening to them: (TPATP,Amaranth,The Islander) but those i really can`t stand(Meadows Of Heaven,Eva,Bye Bye Beautiful,Master passion greed)
overall,is a nice album ^^
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P
Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it?

Post by Ena-Gothic Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:23 pm

I am giving 5/5! So powerful! So dark , emotional and beautiful & mistical album!
Their best album! I love it!
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe
Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dark Passion Play - How do you rate it? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:24 pm

4.5/5
I so love it it`s probably my 2nd favorite album,I am really obsessed with it because I bought it very recently...very powerful and emotional,love all the songs Very Happy
And the reason why I can`t give 5 starrs is because Anette wil do MUCH better in the next albums Wink
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Yes she will! I believe in her!
I have double DPP . With normal songs & instrumentals
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:29 pm

That`s so cool Very Happy
I don`t have any of the instrumental versions of DPP thought Rolling Eyes Embarassed
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:27 pm

I'd 4/5

Eva did make me cry. Not because it was beautiful but because it was so bad. Same story with Meadows of Heaven. Really bad tracks, let down the album as a whole.
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:24 pm

The best track from this one is TPATP! I love you
But Eva and Meadows of heaven are beautiful too!
That Gospel choir is just amazing , and Nettie's voice sounds wonderful^_^
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fani Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:43 pm

50 million.

But it isn't on the list so I -have- to give it a 5/5.
Fani
Fani
Promoter
Promoter

Female
Number of posts : 377
Humor : Rawr goes the sheep!

Registration date : 2009-04-05

http://www.withintemptation.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:55 pm

I think i'm going now with 5/5 as its my second fave album

It has VARIETY.From slow ballads like Eva to masterpieces like The Poet And The Pendulum.Each song has its own story bu there are some conncetions between some songs(like TPAT,Bye Bye Beautiful and Master Passion Greed) and I also see a small conection between Last Of The Wilds and 7 Days To The Wolves.

Also Anette's vocals are great.I love how sweet is her head voice and how powerfull is her chest voice.But she improoved a lot on the live performances from 2007 to 2009 so I think she'll be even better on the next album.

My new favorite tracks are defintely The Poet And The Pendulum,Sahara and Escapist,aspecially after seeing all of them live.Bye Bye Beautiful became kinda old for me and Eva is beautiful but too sad and theiy are probably going to my last favorite tracks.

Overall great album!Maybe instrumentally a little similar to Once,but the mix is better here.
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2