Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long will Anette stay in NW?

+19
Ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Tristania
Ena-Gothic
KellieBent
AngelsFallFirst
kahlan
TearsOfNightfall
themetalinme
Sheila
killer_shoe
tomsbfc
The Key
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Dark_Star
Scarygothgirl
cowluva
Caz
wildchild
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How long will Anette stay in NW? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long will Anette stay in NW?

Post by wildchild Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:33 am

Scarygothgirl wrote:
wildchild wrote:
Scarygothgirl wrote:She is married although she uses her maiden name Olzen, which I don't like. I think that's one of the only things I dislike about her, her choice not to use her married name... I respect marriage very much.
but you see,if I was married,I would still be using my maiden name because I like it so much...I actually hate the fact we have to use our husbands name when we get married...it seems like we belong to our husbands.I hate it! Evil or Very Mad

I'm very traditional in my views in that way, If I get married I would want to be my husbands possession, as that is originally what marriage was about, but I understand it's not a common viewpoint these days.

but I'm not traditional at all,so I'll keep my own name...it sounds cool,and there is also a possibility that my husbands name will sound strange...
wildchild
wildchild
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 163
How long will Anette stay in NW? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How long will Anette stay in NW? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

How long will Anette stay in NW? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long will Anette stay in NW?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:15 pm

I like to be traditional but with my last name I think if I get married i'd want to take my wife's name Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by themetalinme Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:09 pm

hopefully she'll stay for a while, but I think she'll leave before Nightwish split (which I hope will never happen!) pale
themetalinme
themetalinme
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 262
How long will Anette stay in NW? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How long will Anette stay in NW? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by TearsOfNightfall Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:14 am

Scarygothgirl wrote:
wildchild wrote:
Scarygothgirl wrote:She is married although she uses her maiden name Olzen, which I don't like. I think that's one of the only things I dislike about her, her choice not to use her married name... I respect marriage very much.
but you see,if I was married,I would still be using my maiden name because I like it so much...I actually hate the fact we have to use our husbands name when we get married...it seems like we belong to our husbands.I hate it! Evil or Very Mad

I'm very traditional in my views in that way, If I get married I would want to be my husbands possession, as that is originally what marriage was about, but I understand it's not a common viewpoint these days.
I agree with wildchild - I'm not traditional. If I get married, I wont be changing my last name (not so much because I like my last name [I don't particularly], but because I dislike the principal of being expected to change your last name to your husband's), and I also certainly wont be taking the "Mrs." title. As a matter of fact, I feel so strongly about it that you don't want to get me started, so I'll stop here. tongue This would be especially true if I was a performer - I'd want to be known by my original name. But it's certainly a touchy subject with lots of different viewpoints of course - that's just my personal opinion...

Anyway, with regards to how long I think Anette will stay with NW. It's hard to say. So far everything seems to be going fine, but I'm not convinced yet that she will be with the band the whole rest of the time NW keeps going. I think it's too early to say - maybe give another year or so, and then if things keep going as smoothly as they have and the next album is a success, perhaps she'll be there for good. You never know though, even if things appear to be going well you can never say for sure. I do think that she'll be in NW for at least another 1 - 3 years at minimum though.
TearsOfNightfall
TearsOfNightfall
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by kahlan Fri May 16, 2008 7:44 pm

I don't see Anette staying with NW until the end, probably because I think something doesn't click between her voice and the music. I can't imagine NW in 20 years time still with Anette. Like others have mentionned she has a child, and women in general are more attached to their children than men. This tour will last two and a half year and I can imagine she wil be pretty exhausted vocally and emotionally after it. However, we'll see what life reserves. Smile

As for Tarja getting back in Nightwish, I would sure like to see that, but I don't know if it's truly possible. However, I do see a possibility of Tuomas helping Tarja in her solo career in the near future. Once they talk to each other again (which both of them said they would like to), Tuomas could write a few songs for/with her. At least that's what I hope. The chemistry between her voice and his music is so good that it would be a waste not to use it anymore.
kahlan
kahlan
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 12

Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelsFallFirst Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:12 pm

It wouldn't shock me if she leaves after two or three albums.
AngelsFallFirst
AngelsFallFirst
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 21
Humor : Weird.

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:23 pm

I dont think she will be leaving Smile I cant see them changing singer again. I think Anette brings a lot to Nightwish, a lot of emotion to the songs. They all seem to be very close and friendly with her as well. I know we only see onstage but the connection she has with them all seems genuine and they have a lot of onstage banter Smile
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:49 pm

I really dont care about that because Tuomas did the worst in my opinion, and they won't have a better singer. Tarja was their best (and the music of course, but the singer is always who will bring us the emotion of the music and I don't feel anything when Anette is singing).
The Key
The Key
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 383
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:53 pm

I don't see her styling too long. Between getting divorced,trying to date a guy from her home of Sweden and raise a son all while trying to do half way across the world is a hard task. I see her for maybe two or three task before she deicededs her family needs her more. Espically with her son being so what 7 or 8 he is going to reach the age where his mom needs to be home and not away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:45 pm

And2DieIsEasy wrote:I don't see her styling too long. Between getting divorced,trying to date a guy from her home of Sweden and raise a son all while trying to do half way across the world is a hard task. I see her for maybe two or three task before she deicededs her family needs her more. Espically with her son being so what 7 or 8 he is going to reach the age where his mom needs to be home and not away from him.

Yeah, it's true. And it's her first big band, so probably she would like to try other things and sounds..

Laughing (I hope so.. ahuahuauahu.. )
The Key
The Key
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 383
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:28 am

She is going to stay in Nightwish FOREVER
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristania Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:36 pm

Caz wrote:I don't think she would leave, she'd be mad to. And from the look of how much fun she was having wednesday night i don't think she'll leave ever! Razz I'm sure she realised the amount of hard work and effort she would have to put in to it, but she did apply after all, why would she then give it all up?

good. ,, don't think she'll leave ever" you think different when Tarja was singing in NW? and you see what's happened.
Tristania
Tristania
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 88
Humor : I don't have any humour feeling

Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://www.mintyspievoje.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:59 pm

I guess she will never leave Razz
how would be if tarja comes back?
MY DREAM:Tarja and Anette singing duets!Impossible! lol!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:29 pm

Anette haters listen!
You thik she will go..her lovers think she will never leave...
What are you saying for her son?
He was in Croatia standing right next to me...he is going on a tour with her

Anette will stay with NW forever I am sure
She is perfect for NW....OK everyone can be a little bad at the beginning ... but when you go deeper... you will be better & better
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:05 pm

And Ena,you got a 10+ Wink

I won`t be a NW fan anymore if they`l change the singer again..because i`m tired of all these NW changes...Anette is enough for me I love you
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanks...I said what I tought! Anette IS perfect for NW!
You know that Maestro Tuomas won't choose a singer who is bad & he didn't want Tarja's copy.
I read that Anette was in 10 best singers and she was choosen for the BEST one...
Sooooo....now we know everything
I hope & I know that she will be in NW 4 ever Wink
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:34 am

Honestly?

I don't think she's got very long left in Nightwish. She's a parent and I honestly don't believe she has the capicity to balance this much longer. Anette has already had one homesick breakdown, which caused a gig here to be cancelled and a few more around the east coast I believe. She's run off the stage crying.

The NW guys have basically been on the road 300 days a year since they were really young. They're used to it. Anette went from a little nothing band to a widely sucessful band. IMO she won't be able to handle the touring schedule for a long time.
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:13 am

I really do think she can handle it. Marco and Jukka are parents, so I dont think that matters so much. And I'm sure she'll get used to touring, they just need to have more breaks. Which was going on when Tarja was in the band as she could not play more than 2 shows in a row. And when Marcelo booked the 3 in a row she got ill. So they have learnt they need the breaks. And it's not that bad when they are touring Europe, it's easier for her spend more time at home then.

The boys were struggling but it's less obvious with them, she cant really hide her voice away. They came back from the break for the Deja Vu tour and she's been fine so as long as it's not heavy heavy touring she'll cope.

I think she fits Nightwish perfect and the guys obviously think the world of her and support her 100%. I really think she'll always be with Nightwish. But you know if she's not I'm always gonna support them all.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Yes Ktsunami , I think honestly.
Marco and Jukka are parents too.
I agree with Kellie

"I think she fits Nightwish perfect and the guys obviously think the world of her and support her 100%. "

And the guys choosed her , so that tells that she can do it.
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Marco and Jukka are fathers. I'm sure they miss their kids, but frankly it's an entirely different story psychologically. When was the last time a little boy said that he wanted to be a father? Little girls always want to be mothers, that's the problem. Women settle down when they have kids.
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Well her son must spend a lot of time with his Dad away from her anyway. Lots of 'rockstars' or whatever must be moms but they do fine. Sharon does fine with it. They just need to make sure they have some breaks.

I dont see her leaving by choice, Nightwish is too big for her to give up and she loves being in Nightwish and I dont see them sacking her. She's commented lots on how hard it is to be away from her son but she copes. She's always wanted to be a singer and her son understands and supports her. I really dont think it's that big of an issue.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tapanihietala Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:14 pm

i think, Anette will leave from NW after 1 or 2 years. and i think tarja never will come back to NW again...
tapanihietala
tapanihietala
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 76

Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:32 am

Oh not this...

The shows last fall in the US were cancelled because Anette was sick not because she had a breakdown. That was later in South America when she ran off stage and when she claims the fights between the band happened.

I think it's a miracle Anette lasted as long as she did on that tour. You cannot drag anyone around the world and make them sing in front of audiences that aren't always all supportive and expect them to grin and bare it. But surely she isn't going to quit because she got ill a few times or stressed from traveling. From her blog she seems happier now, which is really all that matters.
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 121
Humor : At Nightwish's expense, of course

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:24 pm

And NW is happy with her.
(And I also said "Oh my!" when I read this topic)
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightquest Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:08 pm

tapanihietala wrote:i think, Anette will leave from NW after 1 or 2 years. and i think tarja never will come back to NW again...
I Think so, she is happy with her solo career Very Happy

And I hope that Anette lasts a lot of years in the band Wink.
She seems Happy and so the guys,

If they're happy with Anette, I'm happy,
All to support NW
Nightquest
Nightquest
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 51
Humor : la la la ♪

Registration date : 2009-07-22

http://www.myspace.com/amyleemocoharmburguesa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next