Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when...

+18
Fani
Ena-Gothic
Ktsunami
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
killer_shoe
lorrie of the lake
Anna
TearsOfNightfall
The Key
Dark_Star
Helyanwe
funeral freak
Sins Of Idealism
KalliopePhoenix
Powersymphonia
LeiaLeFey
Marit
shadowlight166
22 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when... - Page 5 Empty Re: You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when...

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm

^and if someone says WISH..I say MASTER Razz

I generally call the internet just the simply form "net".But I started to call it "a-net-te" lol!
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P
You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when... - Page 5 Empty Re: You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when...

Post by Ktsunami Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:41 pm

When it makes you really happen that you've been a fan for four years (longest standing fandom).
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.
You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You know you're obsessed with Nightwish when... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 am

It has been three and a half years for me. But only this past year have I been REALLY crazy about them.
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 121
Humor : At Nightwish's expense, of course

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:35 am

Ktsunami wrote:When you can't stand Epica because they sound like they want to Nightwish. Evil or Very Mad

Razz Me and Steph had this whole conversation/rant about it in our easyHotel after Nightwish.

When you end up having to remember how old Marco is to see how old your mom is. Thats really bad. 'Marco was 43 so my mom will be 43 in November'.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:37 am

KellieBent wrote:
Ktsunami wrote:When you can't stand Epica because they sound like they want to Nightwish. Evil or Very Mad
Me and Steph had this whole conversation/rant about it in our easyHotel after Nightwish.

How did that go? Razz I really can't stand wanna-bes. Mad
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:39 am

Lots of ranting on how Simone wants to be Tarja and Tarja made her want to sing so she's blatently just copying her. + Lots of swearing and how Tarja would kick her ass.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:41 am

XD I've done that. Lots of times.

So now I refer to Epica as the E-word as well as that other E-word I can't stand, especially recently.
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 am

Tarja would kick her ass. No one beats Tarja. Well that is the polite way of me putting it, Steph's a lot more blunt Razz especially when we get ranting. And when we get ranting on Anette haters.

:XD: The E-Word. I like it.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:58 am

I don't really think Epica sounds like Nightwish (or at least from what I have heard of them, but I don't really listen to Epica so my knowledge is very limited) From what I jsut listened to on Utube, they remind me of Therion. But Simone does admit to being inspired by Oceanborn.
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightquest Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:32 pm

When your mom asks you to play again 'Forever Yours' because it's so beautiful and you've listened it all the morning long
Nightquest
Nightquest
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 51
Humor : la la la ♪

Registration date : 2009-07-22

http://www.myspace.com/amyleemocoharmburguesa

Back to top Go down

Post by Fani Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:39 am

When you see a car that's from Finland and it makes your day.
Fani
Fani
Promoter
Promoter

Female
Number of posts : 377
Humor : Rawr goes the sheep!

Registration date : 2009-04-05

http://www.withintemptation.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:09 am

When you are peacefully minding your own buisness listening to music that really has nothing to do with Nw or Tarja and two different songs subconsciously remind you of Tuomas and Tarja's relationship. I'm innocent, I swear.

70th post.
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:22 pm

When you connect "kudos" with the one Finnish word you know (kiitos) and get filled with glee because of it.
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:14 pm

When you really want to go to Helsinki(and I've been in love with it even before I knew NW Laughing )
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:32 am

Teh Porcupine wrote:When you are peacefully minding your own buisness listening to music that really has nothing to do with Nw or Tarja and two different songs subconsciously remind you of Tuomas and Tarja's relationship. I'm innocent, I swear.

70th post.

IT'S A PLAGUE. EVERYONE LOVE SONG I HEAR I THINK ABOUT TUOMAS AND TARJA.

Either that or I think about my friend, which is probably why I think about Tarja so much...
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightquest Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:18 pm

Yeah I think a little bit of That sometimes

Tarja & Toumas what a cute couple Very Happy
Nightquest
Nightquest
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 51
Humor : la la la ♪

Registration date : 2009-07-22

http://www.myspace.com/amyleemocoharmburguesa

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:55 am

When you always check and post on Anette's blog
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:19 pm

I'm forever checking her blog Razz

When you have a picture of Anette's legs on your wall. Yeah cause I'm not creepy in any way Rolling Eyes Razz
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:45 pm

^Oh really? Laughing

When you say Nightwish.Connecting people instead of Nokia.Connecting people(that's not by me Wink )
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 pm

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:When you always check and post on Anette's blog

I do that every day...everys minute Laughing
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:18 am

^Every minute she posts Razz

When everytime you hear something about Sibiu,you're only thinking you where there only to see NW Smile
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tapanihietala Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:02 pm

you're sleeping with NW bedding set
tapanihietala
tapanihietala
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 76

Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5