Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March

+6
Jonni Exile
Scarygothgirl
Ktsunami
Kate
Caz
PurpleFusions
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March

Post by Scarygothgirl Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Yup Smile we were just so happy to see the keyboards, which kinda shows how extatic I was when we saw Tuomas himself. His keyboards were all purple, I'm quite sure they used to be different colours.
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Number of posts : 1125
Humor : Mainly sarcastic, but is that not what humour is these days?
Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-27

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Buodicca/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:42 pm

Yeah they were. They weren't that colour last time I saw them at the Academy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:44 pm

Do you think they were different keyboards? Someone said he always uses the same keyboards, so how come they were a different colour?
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nightwish - Birmingham Academy, 29th March - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:51 pm

Maybe he wore his old one's out and had the same make and model but made in a different colour. Or maybe he just got them painted like guitarists do with their guitars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:55 pm

Seems very boring to have them all in the same colour, if I'd painted them I would have painted them rainbow colours... Or red and black stripes depending on my mood... But Tuomas does like purple, he has a purple hat.
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:58 pm

I'd prefer Emppu's purple guitar if i'm honest Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonni Exile Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:02 pm

s_dudley wrote:Haha! I saw you! Razz lol!

Yay!! Smile It was such a great night

Jonni Exile
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 2

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:04 pm

Yeah it was. I remember looking over and thinking "someone's got a Finnish flag. I want one!" Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:09 pm

I remember looking round to see if I could see any finnish flags but I couldn't see any, whereabouts where you?
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:15 pm

Jonni Exile has left the building but I can tell you that I saw it somewhere in the middle of the floor. I remember looking to my left and spotting it so i'm guessing middle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:17 pm

Sounds like it was fun Sad
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:18 pm

Of course it was, it was Nightwish! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:19 pm

Good point.
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:20 pm

I don't think it was as good musically as the concert I saw when Tarja was still in the band but the atmosphere was a hundred times better this time round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:25 pm

It certainly was fun, my friend and I have decided that we must see them every time they come anywhere near us now...
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Define NEAR. Does that mean near to or at the academy or does it mean the download festival this year?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Near means anywhere we can get to. Although we are both saving up to leave home so we won't be going anywhere for a while...
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:35 pm

So that kinda restricts to the first option of the academy or nearest venue.

Back to top Go down

Post by themetalinme Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:16 pm

It was amazing but I was stuck behind a guy who was a foot taller than me so I couldn't see much Mad
themetalinme
themetalinme
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 262

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:10 pm

Smile The first time I saw Nightwish. I have no words to describe just how amazing it was Razz Have you seen the video where the bloke says Anette's sexy Smile I'm so glad someone videoed that made my night Razz
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:25 pm

Sounds great,wish I was there Laughing
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Hahahahah...IO know that...she looked so happy Razz
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2