Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who or what got you into Nightwish?

+26
NightSiren
Ena-Gothic
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
KellieBent
TearsOfNightfall
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
Helyanwe
shadowlight166
pyra
LeiaLeFey
lorrie of the lake
kahlan
dragster
Powersymphonia
Ktsunami
Dark_Star
Scarygothgirl
Caz
tomsbfc
davidtourniquet
wildchild
Kate
The Key
britrogue
Marit
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Who or what got you into Nightwish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who or what got you into Nightwish?

Post by NightSiren Sun May 03, 2009 7:48 pm

When I was 10... Tarja wasn't in band, but I still Didn't know anything about Nightwish... My brother had two songs: Nemo and You Are My Sin... I really liked that songs... I saw video for Nemo and I was obsessed with that song xD ... After that I took from my sister few songs (I Wish I Had An Angel, The Riddler...) (2006) and I was even more obsessed xD ... Then my sister gave me DPP (2007), and after that I got fast and good internet and I download all their songs (2008)... I can say this is it Very Happy
NightSiren
NightSiren
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 50
Humor : :) :] :} - (: [: {:
Who or what got you into Nightwish? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who or what got you into Nightwish? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

http://pinkiegirlsmp3.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Who or what got you into Nightwish? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who or what got you into Nightwish?

Post by KellieBent Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:25 pm

I dont know why I seem to think I got the CD in 05 when it was in 04. Me and my birhter used to sit and listen to it for hours on end. And then Scuzz used to play Nemo and Sleeping Sun a lot so that kept me happy Smile
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450
Who or what got you into Nightwish? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who or what got you into Nightwish? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Fani Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:55 pm

I think I was about 9 or 10 when my friend played me a Nightwish song on her laptop. That or I found them through Within Temptation Razz I don't remember xD
Fani
Fani
Promoter
Promoter

Female
Number of posts : 377
Humor : Rawr goes the sheep!

Registration date : 2009-04-05

http://www.withintemptation.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miki03soimu Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Marco Hietala's voice when I heard his High Hopes cover.

miki03soimu
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 1

Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetie_Nettan Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:42 pm

I know Nightwish for 3 ½ years. In fact, I was looking for a Prison Break video on Youtube. And I found a video made by a fan. And there were a song: Dark Chest Of Wonders. I am totally fallen crazy for this song and this group. And since, I am a huge fan.
Sweetie_Nettan
Sweetie_Nettan
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 57
Humor : =)

Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:04 am

A brief history of my adventures with Nw:

Well my friend used to think I needed a musical intervention because I didn't have much music that I listened to so she gave me some cds she had recently bought that a friend from school had suggested to her. Amongst them was Century Child and upon listening to it I was rather transfixed...as in I couldn't stop listening to it because I had never heard anything like it before. It might almost have freaked me out a bit...I wasn't really that into them though and only had CC and OtHaFA to listen to and especially since I went onto their site and saw they fired their singer so I was like okaaaaaaay next band.

But I think after I started getting into WT more I got the rest of Nw's music and got more into them. Mind you I didn't become crazy about them until the beginning of last year...well more of less sometime last year. I got DPP and really liked it but then someone came around and showed me links to old songs with the new singer and was like they are bad so I was like I don't like Anette. Oh I'm not getting my history straight somewhere in there is my total love for the song Eva and my hilarious laughter at and thinking that Amaranth was a joke when I first heard it, but that is sorta besides the point. I also must confess I liked DPP more than Tarja's solo stuff at first cuz that same person showed me I Walk Alone. I hadn't heard she was even doing anything or I didn't even care really even though she was the first vocalist I really thought omg she has a stunning voice (it was at Forever Yours).

Then I sorta stopped listening to both Tarja and Nw for awhile cuz due to bad life situations I found my emotional health very dependent on listening to WT all the time. After all that was said and done I starting really getting into other femme metal bands and I really started appriciating Nw. When I saw them in concert last September I really didn't know much about them...now that I'm telling you my life story anyway I might as well confess to not knowing which was Tuomas. Which created a really funny converstation cuz at the concert me and friend were like OMG HOT KEYBOARDIST then my other friend was like later Tuomas is the keyboardist so I was like NOOOOO but he fired Tarja how can I be in love with him...and also I had the most awful time accepting that Nw's lryics were written by a guy that was obviously before I fell in love with Romantic era poets who are all like Tuomas so know I can see it very clearly.

After I saw them live I went onto their website more and kinda fell into the fandom black hole...well somehow I became a total Tarja fanatic, which is funny since I was like new Nw is happy yay so I was listening to DPP more again. But yeah I became really obsessed with them and Finland over the last year... Razz
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 121
Humor : At Nightwish's expense, of course

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3