Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What song have you been listening to recently?

+16
Tristania
LeiaLeFey
AliyahDuilliath
TearsOfNightfall
Sins Of Idealism
funeral freak
Ktsunami
Franneke
themetalinme
Scarygothgirl
shadowlight166
britrogue
Caz
Dark_Star
The Key
Marit
20 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What song have you been listening to recently? Empty What song have you been listening to recently?

Post by Marit Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:55 pm

I listened to whole Once album today Very Happy And The Poet And The Pendulum and Amaranth and Sleeping Sun Wink
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female
Number of posts : 780
What song have you been listening to recently? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What song have you been listening to recently? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

What song have you been listening to recently? Empty Re: What song have you been listening to recently?

Post by The Key Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:59 pm

The From wishes to eternity live album and Live to tell the tale and Where were you last night.
The Key
The Key
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 383
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
What song have you been listening to recently? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What song have you been listening to recently? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

What song have you been listening to recently? Empty Re: What song have you been listening to recently?

Post by Dark_Star Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:03 pm

I've been really into Wishmaster lately. I think that was Nightwish at it's best.
Dark_Star
Dark_Star
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 95

http://www.myspace.com/priscillapotts

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:06 pm

End Of All Hope bounce
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:21 pm

I was just listening to the DPP album, getting ready for the concert 1 week from today!! bounce
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 500
Humor : Lots

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Caz wrote:I was just listening to the DPP album, getting ready for the concert 1 week from today!! bounce

Oh lucky you... Very Happy Could you tell me how it was then? I definitely loved Ever Dream when I saw them in September. This is so right song for Anette Very Happy
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:28 pm

Yep i'll let you know the day after Very Happy
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 500
Humor : Lots

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Caz wrote:Yep i'll let you know the day after Very Happy

Thanks you're Twisted Evil great 8) Razz
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by britrogue Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:13 pm

Beauty Of The Beast
Cadence Of Her Last Breath
britrogue
britrogue
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 27

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:20 pm

Beauty of The Beast. I love that song, as well as all the other Century Child tracks. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:38 pm

today whole Oceanborn album and Dark Chest Of Wonders, Soul To The Skies, Amaranth and Nemo Razz
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowlight166 Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:29 pm

Beauty of the beast
End of all hope
shadowlight166
shadowlight166
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Number of posts : 1018

Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:42 pm

Hmm today I've been listening to Beauty And The Beast, Angels Fall First, Sleeping Sun, Wish I Had An Angel, Elvenpath, Wishmaster, Dead Boy's Poem, Over The Hills And Far Away, Dead To The World, Ever Dream and Nemo.
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:05 pm

How about every single song all on repeat? Every day - That's me.
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Number of posts : 1125
Humor : Mainly sarcastic, but is that not what humour is these days?

Registration date : 2008-03-27

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Buodicca/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Star Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:14 pm

Beauty and the Beast
Dark_Star
Dark_Star
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 95

http://www.myspace.com/priscillapotts

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:59 pm

today I listened to everything...
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowlight166 Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:13 pm

For the heart I once had
shadowlight166
shadowlight166
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:07 pm

Once, Dark Passion Play, Wishmaster and Century Child...
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:47 pm

Pharaoh sails to Orion, She is my sin and Slaying the dreamer
The Key
The Key
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowlight166 Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:02 pm

Today I have been listening to the songs off Dark Passion Play
shadowlight166
shadowlight166
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by themetalinme Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Over The Hills and Far Away & Gethsemane
themetalinme
themetalinme
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 262

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:09 pm

End of an era dvd
The Key
The Key
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowlight166 Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:49 pm

She is my sin
Gethsemane
Sleeping sun
shadowlight166
shadowlight166
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:54 pm

From wishes to eternity album
The Key
The Key
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:53 am

all DPP album

and a bit of Oceanborn because some childs from some highschool who were listening at high volumen next to me on the bus yesterday LOL
Franneke
Franneke
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 361

Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next