Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread

+15
davidtourniquet
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
Teh Porcupine
Ktsunami
Helyanwe
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Scarygothgirl
Franneke
The Key
the meaning of life is 42
Dark_Star
Caz
wildchild
Marit
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread Empty Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread

Post by Marit Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:30 pm

So no negative comments please. Very Happy If you dislike Tuomas then get lost it's an appreciation thread! Twisted Evil

Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread Nithwishytumosnintwthld1040

I really like him. I love everything he writes or composes. He's very outstanding poet Very Happy And he seems to be very nice person and hell yeah he is damn good looking Laughing I liked him very much when I saw NW live. I stood front of him. He smiled at me Very Happy lol!
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female
Number of posts : 780
Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread

Post by wildchild Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:42 pm

I love him!I don't know who dislikes him?That seems impossible to me Neutral
wildchild
wildchild
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 163
Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread

Post by Marit Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:47 pm

wildchild wrote:I love him!I don't know who dislikes him?That seems impossible to me Neutral

People are very different believe me Laughing One my friend who dosen't like NW asked me how could I like such a drunkhard? She really thinks that all NW members except Anette are drunkhards Mad Yes she said that about Tuomas Evil or Very Mad I really wanted to kill her at that moment Mad lol!
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wildchild Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:28 pm

Marit wrote:
wildchild wrote:I love him!I don't know who dislikes him?That seems impossible to me Neutral

People are very different believe me Laughing One my friend who dosen't like NW asked me how could I like such a drunkhard? She really thinks that all NW members except Anette are drunkhards Mad Yes she said that about Tuomas Evil or Very Mad I really wanted to kill her at that moment Mad lol!
I would like to kill her too!But I have one friend who thinks Tuomas is sexy,even thought she hates NW
wildchild
wildchild
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:51 pm

wildchild wrote:
Marit wrote:

I would like to kill her too!But I have one friend who thinks Tuomas is sexy,even thought she hates NW

Hell yeah she is really right Laughing
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:11 pm

Why does she think that? Drunkards i mean Razz Is it because they're Finnish? Apparently they have a high rate of alcoholism confused
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 500
Humor : Lots

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Star Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:28 pm

Tuomas is the man behind it all. I adore him!
Dark_Star
Dark_Star
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 95

http://www.myspace.com/priscillapotts

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:39 pm

Caz wrote:Why does she think that? Drunkards i mean Razz Is it because they're Finnish? Apparently they have a high rate of alcoholism confused

No she told it because she was in my place and I was looking for Nightwish pictures over internet. And almost every pic Tuomas had a bottle in his hand with alcohol and in some pictures he had a "wierd" face... lol!
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:49 am

Oh hahaha, i guess he must be then!!
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:01 am

Caz wrote:Oh hahaha, i guess he must be then!!

Must be a durnkhard??? I do not think Tuomas is a drunkhard Razz He just likes to drink same much as the other NW members does tongue Deam He's a finnish guy lol!
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wildchild Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Marit wrote:

Must be a durnkhard??? I do not think Tuomas is a drunkhard Razz He just likes to drink same much as the other NW members does tongue Deam He's a finnish guy lol!
have you watched Children of Bodom's dvd ''Trashed,lost and strungout in Helsinki''?
You have one scene where they meet Tuomas in Tavastia club,and he looks veeery drunk
wildchild
wildchild
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:27 pm

wildchild wrote:
Marit wrote:

have you watched Children of Bodom's dvd ''Trashed,lost and strungout in Helsinki''?
You have one scene where they meet Tuomas in Tavastia club,and he looks veeery drunk

No haven't watched this. In fact I'm not very big COB fan... But I would love to see it...maybe that's on youtube too...I'll search for it later Laughing But I still don't think that he is a drunkhard Razz Rolling Eyes
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by the meaning of life is 42 Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:04 am

Man Tuomas is awesome! That guy is such a genius and writes wonderful music! Rock on dude! cheers
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 3
Humor : weird and sarcastic

Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://myspace.com/darksideofthemoon28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:06 am

I think he's a great musician. But ... (no bad comments!)
The Key
The Key
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 383
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:18 am

He's wonderful!

Such a great compositor, and poet!
I also think he's a kind of "shy" and/or mystic guy, and I think he likes to be recogniced by that, he just wish to show his feelings throught his music, and tha'ts great! Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 361

Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Post by wildchild Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:23 am

The Key wrote:I think he's a great musician. But ... (no bad comments!)

Ok,he thrown her out,but he also made such a great singer of her.Tarja fans should be grateful because he somehow discovered her.

He can be ''a jerk who sacked poor little Tarja'',but think about one thing:without him,would you even know who is Tarja?
wildchild
wildchild
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:44 pm

Exactly, who's to say where she would be now without Nightwish? One thing for sure though, she wouldn't be as well known across the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:04 pm

Yeah thanks to NW we know who is Tarja Razz
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:11 pm

I saw Nightwish yesterday and I really can't believe how amazing Tuomas is and how much he reacted to the audience it was amazing. He laughed at me and threw his bottle and me and that made me so happy even though I dropped it...
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Number of posts : 1125
Humor : Mainly sarcastic, but is that not what humour is these days?

Registration date : 2008-03-27

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Buodicca/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Deceiver-Of-Fools Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:47 pm

Ooooh man, Tuomas....keep me out of this thread before I go all fangirly. The ultimate Jack Sparrow poet. <3
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 13

Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarygothgirl Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:00 pm

'The Jack Sparrow figurine which has decorated Tuomas’ keyboard stand for the last few tours has been replaced by Edward Scissorhands'

Why would he do that? The Jack Sparrow defines his keyboards...
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Number of posts : 1125
Humor : Mainly sarcastic, but is that not what humour is these days?

Registration date : 2008-03-27

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Buodicca/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Helyanwe Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:48 pm

He is great!
I don't know many english words and it will be funny if I'll try to say all these I believe for him,too complicated for me Embarassed
Anyway,I agree with everyone who likes him!
Helyanwe
Helyanwe
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 26

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:49 pm

I have to ask something that has been bugging me for ages, how do you pronounce his name?

Is it like Thomas? Or more like tooomas? Razz
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Helyanwe Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:51 am

I had never think that Shocked nice question...
From interviews I've watched I think it is Too-omas,but I'm not sure...
Helyanwe
Helyanwe
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 26

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:19 am

OMG Marit! The pic you posted... he's wearing a The Crow shirt!!!! HOLY CRAP!!! That's so epic... *is more in love*
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next