Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread

+15
davidtourniquet
Anna
AliyahDuilliath
Teh Porcupine
Ktsunami
Helyanwe
Deceiver-Of-Fools
Scarygothgirl
Franneke
The Key
the meaning of life is 42
Dark_Star
Caz
wildchild
Marit
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread

Post by Teh Porcupine Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:14 am

DEAR GAWD!!! I LOVE TUOMAS<3333 His eyes kill me. I sieze. I dedicated a whole section of my wall to him. *continues fangirling*
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 121
Humor : At Nightwish's expense, of course
Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread

Post by AliyahDuilliath Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:25 am

Too-ohmas sort of...but you have to blend it together and say with a Finnish accent! :-P
AliyahDuilliath
AliyahDuilliath
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 36
Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tuomas Holopainen Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:48 pm

OMG I so love Tuomas! He's just so damn sexy. EEEEEEEK!

I think I'm going a bit fangirl, too. But who cares? TUOMAS IS AMAZING!

Seriously....Where would Nightwish be today without him?
Anna
Anna
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female

Registration date : 2008-08-12

https://www.youtube.com/user/WTsource/

Back to top Go down

Post by AliyahDuilliath Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:17 pm

Nightwish WOULDN'T BE without Tuomas. His lyrics really make me want to huggle him lots.
AliyahDuilliath
AliyahDuilliath
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by davidtourniquet Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:50 pm

I pronounce is Too-mas.
Tuomas is the heart and soul of Nightwish and it's his lyrics that really send a shiver down my spine.
Definitely one of my heros.

davidtourniquet
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 14

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:08 pm

Tuomas is just amazing Smile He writes amazing lyrics and obviously plays amazing Smile Our Maestro! (I think thats how you spell it haha)
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:00 am

He is wicked fast on keyboards. There is no other keyboardist as great as Tuomas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:10 pm

OMG !!!!!
Can't wait to see him live in Croatia !!!!
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:18 pm

i love Tuomas! I love you
he`s my favorite band member he is a genious...nightwish isn`t nightwish without him Razz
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:10 pm

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:i love Tuomas! I love you
he`s my favorite band member he is a genious...nightwish isn`t nightwish without him Razz

Yes...He is a soul of Nightwish
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:18 pm

and he`s so lovely<3
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Tuomas<3<3<3<3<3<3
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:47 am

The man is sex on legs. Sexiest man on earth. Well him and Johnny Depp can fight it out, hopefully topless.

Anyway Razz the most amazing songwriter and poet. He's just so talented. I cant really think of words to explain how amazing Tuomas is. You just have to listen to the music to realise. Or read the lyrics. He just has a way with words. I even love his bad singing. It's not really that bad. It's cute.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Fani Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:45 am

Oooh, Tuomas <3 I know we all most love him. Like Kellie said he's sex on legs Razz

I've always loved him to pieces Very Happy He has amazing lyrics, and is the ultimate Finnish man.
Fani
Fani
Promoter
Promoter

Female
Number of posts : 377
Humor : Rawr goes the sheep!

Registration date : 2009-04-05

http://www.withintemptation.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2