Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emppu Vuorinen Appreciation Thread

+6
KellieBent
AliyahDuilliath
lorrie of the lake
Scarygothgirl
wildchild
Marit
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Emppu Vuorinen Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Emppu Vuorinen Appreciation Thread

Post by KellieBent Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:34 am

Emppu really entertains me onstage, he's so cheeky and I love how he goes and plays Marco's bass. He runs around a lot as well. He's also often contributed to the music. I love his style and his solo's. He's just adorable.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450
Emppu Vuorinen Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Emppu Vuorinen Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Emppu Vuorinen Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Emppu Vuorinen Appreciation Thread

Post by Fani Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 am

Aww, Emppu is a little elf really Razz He has cool skills on his giutar too.
Fani
Fani
Promoter
Promoter

Female
Number of posts : 377
Humor : Rawr goes the sheep!
Emppu Vuorinen Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Emppu Vuorinen Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

http://www.withintemptation.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Anyone like Brother Firetribe? They sound pretty 80's and AOR but I love them. Bit of fun Smile and Emppu gets to show off which is also good. And they have a duet with Anette Heart Full Of Fire. They will have a DVD out in the autumn I think and Anette will also be on it.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:53 pm

I love Emppu's band. They are really good.
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Sad The DVD has been postponed until January.

Label releases Live DVD same time in USA so, release is postponed to january 2010. Awesome shit comin up so, hang on there...

Anette is on the DVD singing Heart Full Of Fire. I was really looking forward to the DVD for October.

Wonder if Brother Firetribe will have a new album out now Nightwish are on a break.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2