Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marco Hietala Appreciation Thread

+16
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Tristania
Ena-Gothic
AliyahDuilliath
Anna
AngelsFallFirst
tomsbfc
lorrie of the lake
Franneke
shadowlight166
Kate
Scarygothgirl
Marit
wildchild
PurpleFusions
Caz
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Marco Hietala Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Marco Hietala Appreciation Thread

Post by KellieBent Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:23 pm

You're not gonna win the fight for the sexy Finn's Razz

More on Marco, I love his collaberations with Delain. Especially No Compliance, theres not much better than a duet of Sharon and Marco. I also love Control The Storm and Nothing Left on April Rain. He just brings so much to everything. He played bass on some Lucidity songs, just cant remember which ones now.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450
Marco Hietala Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Marco Hietala Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Marco Hietala Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Marco Hietala Appreciation Thread

Post by tapanihietala Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:14 pm

i adore his hair, and his voice, behaviors and everything about him!<3 so cute...
tapanihietala
tapanihietala
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 76
Marco Hietala Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Marco Hietala Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:41 pm

I like Marco on Control the Storm by Delain. Marco sounds really good with Charlotte, even though I'd not in love with Delain as a band. The song was perfect for him to do some vocals on.