Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja?

+22
Ena-Gothic
Alyna
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Franneke
Tristania
Helyanwe
taytayroxbigtime
LeiaLeFey
kahlan
themetalinme
davidtourniquet
FallenHalos
Scarygothgirl
Ktsunami
cowluva
Dark_Star
wildchild
The Key
killer_shoe
tomsbfc
Caz
Marit
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja?

Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 3 Vote_lcap56%Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 19 ]
Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 10 ]
Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 34

Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja?

Post by taytayroxbigtime Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:59 pm

Ignoring All Of The Above I Think That Nightwish Were Wrong To Sack Tarja Because Of Several Reasons I Have A Friend Who Told Me The Apparent Truth Of How And Why Tarja Got Really Sacked And He Works At Nuclear Blast. But I Won't Post The Story Because I Know That I'll Get Hate For It.
taytayroxbigtime
taytayroxbigtime
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 75
Humor : Try me...
Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja?

Post by Scarygothgirl Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:00 pm

I don't think anyone knows the whole truth other than the band themselves. Who are we to judge them?
Scarygothgirl
Scarygothgirl
Creek Mary's Blood
Creek Mary's Blood

Female
Number of posts : 1125
Humor : Mainly sarcastic, but is that not what humour is these days?
Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-27

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Buodicca/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by tomsbfc Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:25 pm

The bottom line, as has been said a million times before, is they could no longer get on. Therefore they had to split whoever's fault it was.
tomsbfc
tomsbfc
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Male
Number of posts : 66
Humor : Office, Extras, Blackadder, Steve Coogan, Gavin and Stacey

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:09 pm

OMG!!! Please don't fight tongue
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female
Number of posts : 780

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:37 pm

Who's fighting Marit? Razz No one is lol!
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 500
Humor : Lots

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marit Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:52 am

oh god sorry guys Embarassed my brain isn't functing bounce
Marit
Marit
White Night Fantasy
White Night Fantasy

Female
Number of posts : 780

Back to top Go down

Post by Helyanwe Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:30 pm

Tarja would leave the band,so I think it was better for nightwish to ask that first...
Helyanwe
Helyanwe
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 26

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_shoe Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:32 pm

Was I the only one who cringed at the documentary on end of an era? OMG you could cut the atmosphere with a knife. It's a bit of a shock after you've watched "the end of innocence". I'm suprised they made it to the end of the tour, it must have been awful.
However it seemed a bit suspicious when they put the part in where Jukka has the rant about Tarja and Marcello, it seemed like it was deliberatley put in. Or is it just me?
I'm staying neutral in this whole thing cuz I know how nasty these situations can turn out. Look at ToT and Tristania lol
killer_shoe
killer_shoe
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Number of posts : 19

Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:50 am

It sucks that we'll really never know why she left the band but in the end if the band was really unhappy with her than they made the right choice as a band to fire her while they could had did it in a way better than a letter backstage. While I rather have Tarja than Anette,I'm not the one who is up taking part of the music and flying around the world with them so in the end I really don't have a say over their choices. While I miss old nightwish I'm happy that the band and Tarja are still making music if not together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristania Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:04 am

For my opinion, I think that always Tarja on stage sings alone, even there are Marco, Tuomas, Emppu, Jukka. And now...look at those pictures with Anette! Don't you have noticed? Anette's head always are on Tuomas shoulder, they smiling, laughing, they look like a big, happy family. I think, that if the band needs that Tarja must go away, it's the best band desicion
Tristania
Tristania
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 88
Humor : I don't have any humour feeling

Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://www.mintyspievoje.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:29 pm

I dont know because I'm not a part of the band so I dunno how was the real situation between them, I just think it was not nice to show it with a public letter, it would be better juts saying they get part away from Tarja just because band's divergences, something like that Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 361

Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:08 am

Franneke wrote:I dont know because I'm not a part of the band so I dunno how was the real situation between them, I just think it was not nice to show it with a public letter, it would be better juts saying they get part away from Tarja just because band's divergences, something like that Razz

Totally agree with you!
The Key
The Key
Nightguest
Nightguest

Female
Number of posts : 383
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:17 pm

I`m undicided Razz I don`t know they guys very much and I don`t know how was Tarja acting so...i can`t have a serious opinion Laughing .maybe Tarja was acting like a "diva"and she was like "I`m the queen of NW!"but that`s too hilarious so i don`t think that Laughing .On the other hand i think Marcelo has to do with this,but can`t find a certain reason Rolling Eyes And then is also the fan-made love story between Tuomas and tarja,and maybe Tuomas was so sad and uhappy that Tarja married marcelo so he wanted to fire her.
Anyway,NW are happier with Anette,and tarja is happier solo so it`s the end of story Razz

I`m a fan of both Tarj and Anette and i don`t have nothing against them Wink
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2195
Humor : black humor and sarcastic sometimes:P

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyna Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:20 pm

I don't think that Tarja is guilty.Is normal when you have a husband to want to live for him.
Her voice is beautiful.And without Tarja Nightwish isn't the same.I like more Tarja that Anette.
And the boys....weren't right when maked this adjutication.

Ohh...Sorry for my bad english:(
Alyna
Alyna
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 41

Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:12 pm

^You`re english is better than mine anyway Rolling Eyes
I like both Tarja and Anette equally.My dream is that Anette will do a duet with Tarja,impossible thought Rolling Eyes
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:45 pm

maybe their voices would fit perfectly and maybe not
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female
Number of posts : 2363
Humor : Hehehehehehe

Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:43 am

Yes.We`d never know thought Laughing
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:19 pm

I hope they will do a duet
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by XxfrozenbutterflyxX Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Maybe yes..or maybe no Rolling Eyes
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ena-Gothic Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:30 pm

I agree with first one Razz
Ena-Gothic
Ena-Gothic
Swanheart
Swanheart

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fani Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:53 am

Yes.
Tarja was acting different towards the guys, especially with that prick of a husband she has. The band was unhappy with her! If Tarja left without the band firing her first I'm sure most people would be calling her a bitch now.

As for the comparisons with Anette, I mean wtf? Anette is nothing like Tarja. She has her own style and voice so give it a rest.
Fani
Fani
Promoter
Promoter

Female
Number of posts : 377
Humor : Rawr goes the sheep!

Registration date : 2009-04-05

http://www.withintemptation.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightquest Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Undecided.

I just have to say that if NW are happy with Anette I'm happy.
There's no way they would be happy if Tarja stayed, neither the guys neither her. The problem came since a lot of years ago so I'm surprised the band continued. There's no way you can get on well with a diva who wants only money and stuff, sorry but that's the truth I'm no attacking Tarja, seriously I've worked with divas and now I understand Toumas point.

I Think it was Tarja's time, she wanted a solo career and now she has it and the two parts seem happy.

So my conclusion is that both parts are better and healed Smile
Nightquest
Nightquest
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 51
Humor : la la la ♪

Registration date : 2009-07-22

http://www.myspace.com/amyleemocoharmburguesa

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:30 pm

OMG NW FIRED TARJA? NOWAI. I thought she quit.

Maybe we need to have this discussion 4 more years just to set it straight for me...
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 121
Humor : At Nightwish's expense, of course

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 pm

xD

It's a bit pointless to still think about it now after 4 years. Everyone should be over it already.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:23 pm

Has it really been that long? Time flies. Razz I've been over it since...my dad told me in 05. xD I'm a fast healer.
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next