Nightwish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja?

+22
Ena-Gothic
Alyna
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Franneke
Tristania
Helyanwe
taytayroxbigtime
LeiaLeFey
kahlan
themetalinme
davidtourniquet
FallenHalos
Scarygothgirl
Ktsunami
cowluva
Dark_Star
wildchild
The Key
killer_shoe
tomsbfc
Caz
Marit
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja?

Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 4 Vote_lcap56%Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 19 ]
Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 10 ]
Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 34

Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja?

Post by KellieBent Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Razz October 05 so nearly 4 years. I dont think it really bothered me too much and I was quite a big fan then. Just gutted me and Steph never went to the show in Brum in 05.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450
Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja?

Post by Ktsunami Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Yeah - I think that's all that bothers me at all, that I won't ever see NW with Tarja. Cause I probably won't go see just Tarja ever.
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Mistress Passion Greed
Mistress Passion Greed

Female
Number of posts : 615
Humor : Likely to offend you.
Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you think Nightwish were right to sack Tarja? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.forbiddenforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KellieBent Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Same. Well I do hope to see Tarja. Dont think I'll be able to get to her London show Sad Maybe one day she'll come to England to do a proper tour not one off shows.

I would have liked to see her with Nightwish though.
KellieBent
KellieBent

Female
Number of posts : 450

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Teh Porcupine Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:19 am

I still cry everyday because Tarja is not the vocalist of Nightwish anymore...four years mean absolutely nothing to me. I won't stop mourning until they bring her back.

Sarcasm or not? You decide Smile

Let's weight the pro and cons of Nw without Tarja

Pro
Tarja and Nw both releasing a cd means two cds for me to love
Tarja is happier now
Nw came to Chicago, which never happened with Tarja and I didn't even have to suffer through Nemo <---- total win there even though I do actually like many live recordings of Nettie's Nemo so I make absolutely no sense
Then Tarja came to Chicago, which made my life and guess what...I got to hear Tarja sing Nemo, which made me really happy since I once thought I would never hear Tarja (or anyone for that matter) sing it live
And most importally I have gotten NEAR INFINITE entertainment from laughing at Nw and all its drama and discussing/ conspiring about various Nw related things

Cons
People were hurt
People won't get to see Tarja sing with Tuo and boys playing (which at this point I'm not sure if they'll work together period ever again...that would be sad)
Oh wait Tarja was going to quit Nw anyway, we wouldn't have seen here anyway...

So I'm pretty sure this post justifies Nw firing Tarja...What thread is this even?
Teh Porcupine
Teh Porcupine
Sleeping Sun
Sleeping Sun

Female
Number of posts : 121
Humor : At Nightwish's expense, of course

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4